Please Read the Full Listing.
I need to sell this boat because I'm living out of state and need to finally let it go. Please don't reach out unless this is something you have a serious interest in and have the cash to pay for it.
I am selling "as-is" to the best offer and not interested in owner financing or broker assistance.
Rigging Type: Masthead Ketch
LOA: 33.17 ft
Beam: 10.67 ft
Displacement: 17,200 lbs
Max Draft: 5.08 ft
1986 Nauticat 33 for sale $20,000 obo. Refitted, these boats go for at least $75k. Here's what it looks like finished out http://www.western-horizon.co.uk/archive_boat.php?boat_id=188
I bought this boat a few years ago for $10k and put over $20k worth of repairs into the boat and it's in the water.
I had the bottom taken all the way down to the fiberglass addressed all blisters and built it back with 3 layers of barrier coat, and finished with awlgrip bottom paint. All the insanely laborious, time consuming, and expensive bottom work is done which means this boat is ready for someone to finish it out with the fun stuff.
Anything that you don't see in the pictures e.g., cupboard/ cabinet doors, drawers, floor, etc., are all in my storage unit and can be quickly snapped back together.
Some of the refit items include:
1. Brand new Awlgrip hull paint $8,000
2. $5,000 in blister/ fiberglass repairs
3. Removed all bottom paint $2,000
4. 16,000 BTU air-conditioning (needs to be installed)
5. Ford Lehman 90hp diesel (purchased for $8,000 needs to be wired in)
6. Vacuum flush for head
What it Needs:
1. Engine needs to be wired in
2. Air-conditioning needs to be wired in
3. New batteries
4. Needs new cushions (there currently are none)
5. Mast needs to be restepped
6. Needs running, standing rigging
7. Needs handrail repair in small section
8. Sails are old but serviceable
9. Basic TLC
I had a punch-list completed by a certified surveyor that had details of everything that was completed.